Under REACH, companies must communicate relevant information across the supply chain by joining a Substance Information Exchange Forum (SIEF).
Companies must agree on and communicate critical information to the authorities, including the Substance Identity Profile (SIP), selection of the Lead Registrant, and the classification and labelling of the substance.
ReachCentrum helps by:
- Facilitating communications among co-registrants;
- Contacting downstream users to gather data;
- Storing all communications;
- Ensuring information previously distributed is accessible; and
- Communicating on behalf of the co-registrants with the authorities.