ReachCentrum has been awarded as Authorized Assessment Centre by the Learning and Performance Institute, a global Institute for Learning & Development professionals.
What does Accredited Assessment Centre mean?
- You can expect to receive a level of training that meets the standards set by the Learning and Performance Institute in the UK
- The objectives set for the event will be achievable
- The sessions will be interactive and engaging in order to ensure participants do retain the information more readily
- ReachCentrum’s own trainers and other colleagues involved in delivering courses are technically competent to deliver courses as well as being considered subject matter experts
- ReachCentrum will adhere to the professional Code of Practice including a complaints procedure to ensure that the service provided is consistently of a high quality
What does Accredited Assessment Centre mean to you?
- All events offered by ReachCentrum will be of a consistently high level and quality to ensure that you acquire the knowledge and ability to carry out the work expected of you
- You should be able to measure the progress you are making during the event
- You should realize you are learning by the questions you ask as well as the frequency and ease to respond to questions
- You will receive the appropriate information and how to apply the knowledge back in your workplace
- You can approach the Institute directly should the need arise if you have cause to complain about how ReachCentrum has handled your concerns http://www.learningandperformanceinstitute.com/values.htm
How does the Assessment work?
The assessment process provides framework for the evaluation of a trainer’s delivery performance and associated developmental activity, following a process that includes:
- Preparation day to outline the core competencies to be observed
- Trainers deliver in front of audience and assessors
- Assessors observe against competencies, record and debrief
- Assessors build a development programme to submit for the trainers
- Assessors submit report to LPI
- Trainers receive a certification if they fulfill the assessment
- Maintenance with the assessors during the year
"Being awarded Learning and Performance Institute
Accreditation is a great achievement.
LPI Accreditation epitomises trust, integrity and quality."